What do you mean you “don’t know much about it”? You gotta give me something, bro.
- What’s the model of the computer? How big is the hard drive? How much RAM? What year was it purchased?
- How big is the monitor? Are there any issues with it? Does it flicker? How good is the quality when watching…um…videos on it?
- Are there any stains on the keyboard? Do any of the letters stick?
- Why is there only one speaker?
- Are you also including that killa sweet stuffed eagle I see on the desk? That would go great with my plastic cow collection.
- Do I need to worry about anything illegal or out of the ordinary on the hard drive that could get me thrown into a Pennsylvania prison?
- I’m not sure you’re totally aware of what year this is, but is a colossal setup and it is not at all appealing. What kind of a value are your placing on this system your grandma uses? What exactly do you have in mind to trade?
- Are you interested in trading for a service. Hypothetically speaking, let’s say I’m a pimp and one of my girls has an open appointment this evening. Do you think we could work something out?
- I’ve been looking for a desk similar to yours for a “how to” video my girlfriend and I are putting together. Do you mind if we utilize it for a about 20 minutes or so? That “Parking Only” sign is right in line with the direction we’re going so I think it’ll work out nicely.
- Does this system actually belong to you or is this picture taken at your neighbor’s house while they’re on an Alaskan cruise?
Hope to hear from you soon. I’m confident we can work out a deal.
***At the time of this publishing, 8 hours have passed and I don’t think our friend here is going to write us back. I’ll let you know if that changes.